Psychosocial support project in the form of moderated online group meetings
Project participants undertake to:
- Presence at all meetings, excluding special situations that do not arise from the participant’s will.
- Punctuality. The sessions will start at fixed times, it is worth showing up 5 minutes before to have enough space for technical preparation.
- Confidentiality. To maintain the comfort of all participants, group matters are closed at the end of the meeting.
- Not to judge and advise other participants, unless they ask for it themselves.
- Being active. A group process is possible when all participants are willing to express and share, so we learn from each other.
- Using “I” messages in the group (I feel, I think, I perceive it this way).
- Avoid generalizing.
- Cultural expression.
Disrupting the group process can result in losing participation in online meetings.