Regulations of electronic payments – cash donations
These Regulations are intended to define the rules for making electronic money donations intended for the statutory purposes of the ADRA Polska Foundation.
Definitions used in these Regulations:
- Donor – a natural person, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality.
- Recurring donation – a financial amount declared by the Donor, monthly donated to the Foundation for an indefinite period of time, until the resignation is made.
- One-time donation – the amount of a one-time payment to the Foundation declared by the Donor.
- Payment operator – PayU S.A. with headquarters in Poznań at ul. Grunwaldzka 182, 60-166 Poznań, NIP: 7792308495 REGON: 300523444, KRS: 0000274399.
- Regulations – these regulations.
- Portal – website available at https://www.adra.pl/, run by the Foundation.
- Foundation – the Adventist Development and Relief Agency Polska Foundation with its registered office in Warsaw, at ul. Foksal 8, 00-366 Warsaw, KRS: 0000342704.
- Subscription – payment of a cash donation using a payment card in a fixed amount on a monthly basis.
- The owner of the Portal is the Foundation.
- Electronic money donation for the statutory purposes of the Foundation can be made on the Portal at https://www.adra.pl/chce-pomoc/przekaz-darowizne/.
- The donation by the Donor via the website https://www.adra.pl/chce-pomoc/przekaz-darowizne/ is tantamount to his consent to the provisions of these Regulations.
- Using the website https://www.adra.pl/chce-pomoc/przekaz-darowizne/ as part of the Portal is free of charge.
Implementation of cash donations
- Making cash donations to support the statutory activity of the Foundation is possible through the Payment Operator.
- The intermediation of the Payment Operator consists in collecting from the Donor the agreed amount of a one-time donation or recurring donation, and then transferring the collected amount to the Foundation’s bank account using: online transfer or payment cards, approved by banks for transactions in the Internet environment (in particular, such as MasterCard – credit, debit, business, Maestro, Visa – credit and deferred payment, debit, business)
- Details regarding the implementation of online payments are specified in the regulations of the Payment Operator available at https://poland.payu.com/dokumenty-prawne-do-pobrania/.
- Recurring and one-off transactions carried out with payment cards are carried out using the PayU online payment system.
- By making a cyclical Donation, the Donor at the same time agrees to the cyclical, monthly collection by the Operator of a payment from the payment card of the amount of money, corresponding to the value of the first cyclical Donation made.
- For the intermediation service, the Payment Operator charges a fee of 1.9% of the donation value + PLN 0.3 for each payment made from the Donor.
- The donor independently chooses between a one-time donation and a recurring donation.
- The donor independently determines the amount of a one-time donation or recurring donation.
- The Donor is informed about the one-off Donation in the form of an electronic message, enabling the consolidation of the data contained therein.
- The donor has the right to request the return of the donation within 7 days of its payment. In order to obtain a refund, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the e-mail should include the name and surname and the following words: “Donation return”. The donation will be refunded within a maximum of 30 days from the date of cancellation.
- Recurring payments may be canceled by the User at any time by contacting an administrative specialist, email@example.com, 22 266 80 75.
- In case of any problems with the payment of the Donation (subscription, unsubscription, change of the amount), please send a notification to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In justified cases, the Donor may submit a complaint related to defective payment processing by the Payment Operator.
- Complaints should be reported to the following address: an administrative specialist, email@example.com, 22 266 80 75, by entering “complaint” in the subject line of the message and providing the reason and details of the transaction. Each complaint will be considered by the Foundation individually within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint.
- The Foundation provides the Payment Operator only with the personal data of the Donors (recipient’s data, title and amount of payment) for the purposes necessary to make the payment. In the payment process, the Payment Operator concludes a single payment transaction agreement with the Donor – the paying customer, on the basis of the regulations available on the Operator’s website, accepted by the Donor in the payment process. In this respect, the payment operator becomes an independent administrator of the donor’s personal data.
- Full details of the Donor’s payment card will be stored only by the Payment Operator. This operator, acting as an intermediary in making donations, provides a “token” (virtual card identifier), enabling the assignment of a unique identifier to an individual Donor, by means of which this Donor makes recurring payments to the Foundation. The “token” returned during the payment contains a masked card number encrypted by the Payment Operator and its expiry date, which means that the Foundation does not receive or process data in the form of the full payment card number.
Amendments to the Regulations
- The Foundation reserves the right to amend the Regulations.
- The current versions of the Regulations will be made available to the Donors on the Portal along with information about the introduced change.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.
- The Regulations are available on the Portal at the Internet address: adra.pl/platnosci
- These Regulations enter into force on 08.2020.
- In the event of a change or annulment of any of the provisions of these Regulations as a result of a final court decision, the remaining provisions shall remain in force.